Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Staying Strong

Everything happen for a reason , yeah right !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now I could really buy that. Something happened and it took me a while to figure out why I must go through all this. After what feels like a five minutes conversation rather than fifty minutes on my cellphone with my best friend , I know exactly what I should do now. What I should do to survive and live the life I ever wanted. They said "face your fears." and I couldn't agree less. It's true. Face your fear and deal with it. You don't really know me , so I know you'll assume that I'm a kid full of problems. Cause my entries were full with my problem statements. You see , I'm sixteen but you'll be amaze by how much a sixteen year old kid will need to face. And it's tougher when you have strong desire like me. I'm fighting for my passion , for what I really like. Fighting means an option to either win or lose. Yes win or lose is an option. Strive if you wanna win. And I know it's too late to think of relinquishing now. I've gone too far to give up. I gave up for so many times and I lost count for that. But I'm breathing and that means that I'm back on the track. Now is not the time to think about someone else. Now is the time to be be self-centered . I'm not afraid to tell you guys that , me myself is my main priority right now. If my parents can't give me what I want , I'll try to understand. And I'll get it by myself. Because I'm responsible for myself. Oh yeah , I'm staying strong.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment