Monday, August 23, 2010

Result Read

I've get my result. Well, its not that excellent. But let's look on the bright side, I've completed my goal for this exam. I'm in the top ten. Yes, quite surprising I know. Though I got number ten, the most I could get but the worst you could ask for. That's okay. I'll try harder next time. The most fucked up thing bout this exam was add math. I lost ideas of what more stupid answers I should put there. So half of the paper was empty. And I ended up getting an almost-empty mark. Nice job, Andra. And thank god I got four A's that put me in lead. Whatever it is, let bygone be bygone. There's one more fucking monthly exam to come before final, that would be the fourth one. Sigh. Don't they have other works to do than giving us tests ?


5 comments:

  1. wow dear! jumpa jugak blog awakk!! nice posts, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko ni g tuisyen add math ke x ni hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. padan la sengal semacam add math...beza result p ngn x p oi..tgk ak dr fail trus cemerlang hahaha

    ReplyDelete