Saturday, October 2, 2010

About Eternity

I taught myself not to believe in such thing. Because I convinced myself there's no such thing. But I was wrong, I admit. Now I believe in eternity. I don't really believe in eternal life, it's impossible. God gave lives and promised death. That's one thing for real. But what I do believe in is eternal love. Some people wonder, how could there be an eternal love if one could not have an eternal life ? I'd say death will break you apart but love remained in your heart. If your love towards someone is strong enough, death is only about the lost of your soulmate but it's not about the end of your love. You will keep on loving no matter what happen. You will keep on loving as you always do. The only thing that changed is, the appearance of the people you love. But love never change. It's an eternal feeling. I wished for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment