Thursday, July 8, 2010

dream a dream

I've been acting odd lately. I don't know whether people tend to realize of that. But I do realize it. One of the strange thing that I've done was listing my ten most wished wish in life. It's not wrong for you to wish. Wishing is just a part of nature. It's human desire and apparently I'm human enough to have wish for something. I have my own goal but pursuing it won't be as easy as saying it. What ever it takes for me to get there, I'm willing to do it. But I'm not sure that I'm ready. See, that's my major problem. Most of failures in life, they don't have confident to attack. They don't have confident to attack back. I don't want to be that stupid. I don't care if it looks like I'm the bad guy, as long as I don't be the pathetic person who needed so bad to be rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment